Thursday, January 10, 2013
Again....long time no blog.....
We are most likely a year and a half from Army retirement. We hope to know more in a few months. Because my son Darrian who is 9 has cold urticaria (allergy to the cold) he needs to be in a warm environment. We could go back to Hawaii which was our home for 9 years, although very expensive, survivable. Or we can pick a new place to live that has a warm environment for Darrian. We sort of narrowed it down to Florida, Louisiana, Texas or Hawaii. How to choose I do not know but I am asking for any prayers out there so we can make the right decision. Do we settle before Dominic retires or wait until after? He has a job in Hawaii that he used to do part time and could possibly do again, but that is about it. We have lived many places but never took the time to really think about settling down for good. Any suggestions???? We will take all the input we can get.
Made some blueberry muffins and had some with tea on Rae Dunn pottery of course