I was blessed to find out that I was awarded the Happy 101 award from Mikki who has a blog that I must read every day. If you have never been over to "The Not So Perfect Housewife," go, now! I love this blog. I promise you you are in for a real treat. Mikki writes about so many different things that I am always amazed that someone could come up with so many interesting things to write about on a daily basis. PS: I am totally hooked on Mikki's book review blog "The View From My Beach Chair." Did I mention Mikki has recipes too, over here "The Not So Perfect Housewife's Recipes."
Now in return for the Happy 101 award I must list 10 blogs that make me happy, this will be easy, and list 10 things that make me happy. Here is my list, in no specific order, because each of these ladies blogs makes me happy on a daily basis.
10 Blogs That Make Me Happy
1. Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, by Sandra. Sandra's blog has a little bit of everything. She holds a special place in my heart because it was one of the first blogs I ever commented on and she commented back.
2. A Good Cup of Coffee, by Jen. Jen is sweet and always has nice things to say. Sadly her blog is about to go private, but I am lucky enough to have been blessed by Jen for quite awhile and will continue to follow her in her new journey.
3. When Good People Get Together, by Pamela. I just came across Pamela's blog a short time ago and I absolutely adore it. I also adore tea, tea parties, and England, some of the things Pamela loves. I am fast becoming friends with this lovely lady and if you go to her blog to check it out you will see why it make's me smile.
4. Refresh My Soul Blog, by Angela. Angela's blog blesses me on a daily basis. She is a woman who is a beautiful testament to God. Angela has a speaking ministry that you could also check out. Angela has a lot of to say about our Lord and she says it well. Sometimes she also has links up to other blogs that have Bible Studies going and other assorted things related to God.
5. Cupcakes, Sprinkles, and other Happy things, by Jenny. Jenny Simmons, lead singer for Addison Road, writes this adorable blog. Jenny is an awesome story teller and her blog has many wonderful family stories as well as experiences with Addison Road, everything glorifying Jesus. Jenny has a beautiful new baby girl who is featured on her blog often. And of course (Jenny is a Dallas fan), need I say more.
6. Elizabeth Embracing Life, by Elizabeth. Boy can this gal write. Her blog is like reading an amazing devotional. She has a beautiful family whom she writes about often. I love the way her posts can make me think and resonate with me for the rest of the day.
7. Signs, Miracles, and Wonders, by Amy. Amy hosts "Then Sings My Soul Saturdays"
which I normally participate in. I haven't recently but will very soon. Check out this weekly post, you will find many Christian songs over there. I have found many new songs myself through Amy's blog. This was a great idea and as you can see by the many links it's a great hit with bloggers.
8. Homesteader's Heart. Hosts Friday's Funnies and posts about a whole lot more. This blog makes me smile. I love it.
9. Noe Noe Girl...Tall Tales from a Short Chick, by Noe Noe girl (of Course). She's funny, she's sweet, and her love for her family really shines through. She can also take a great picture and shares many of them with her lucky friends. I love seeing pics of the scenery that surrounds her and her beautiful family. If you stop over Noe Noe's place, I promise, it will make you smile.
10. Blogging the Boys. Come on you all know I had to put this one.
10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. My family.
3. Gevalia coffee flavored with French Vanilla Creamer.
4. THE DALLAS COWBOYS!
5. My Honda Odyssey. Much better then my Chrysler Voyager. It's nice not having to worry about breaking down all the time.
6. My church and church family.
7. Dove Bars ( chocolate).
8. Free movies and games from the library.
10. My friends, here and online.
To claim the award just save the picture above and put it in the post you do on this award I gave to you. As easy as that. Be sure to pass it on to 10 blogs that make you happy and list 10 things that make you happy.