Sunday, March 14, 2010

In search of the perfect green smoothie


Last week I bought a vitamix machine and now I am trying out every smoothie recipe for green smoothies that I can find. I think I've gotten pretty close to one my family will enjoy. The kid on the right doesn't like any vegetables at all including carrots, corn and mashed potatoes. Occasionally he will eat a salad made with only lettuce. Today I got him to drink his veggies. This smoothie contained cabbage, carrots and spinach. I'll be thanking God for this one tonight.

2 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

you go mama! yummy!
<><

Kristen's Raw said...

Yay for your Vita-Mix! And, yay for green smoothies! :)

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...