So here goes:
This week’s questions are:
- What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? My tenacity. I have just used it recently in the move we made to WA. So many things I didn't like about my kids new school that I have been busy pushing my way in and making a difference. Weakness would have to be impatience. I don't like to be in the middle of change and that is what the military is all about. I am fine once I'm settled, I just hate limbo.
- What is your favorite vacation spot and why? Hawaii. I lived there almost 9 years and it was like a total vacation, in fact we will retire there. Hawaii, need I say more.
- If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? Chipotle's. Organic Mexican food. A healthy fast food restaurant. I am enjoying the one here in Federal Way but we don't have this on post.
- Where did you go on your honeymoon? Las Vegas. We were married there so I call it my honeymoon.
- If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? I don't really know. Probably some type of therapist. I like working with kids so maybe a guidance counselor in Middle school. Possibly elementary. I was at my kids school 4 hours yesterday helping put a new program into play and I totally loved being around the kids. Especially mine.