Thanks to my dear friend Mikki, and also the writer of one of my favorite blogs, The Not So Perfect Housewife, I am bestowed with this fun award. If you have not read Mikki's blog, I can assure you that you do not know what you are missing. So go on over and check her blog out, it's awesome. Anyway here goes, I have to share 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to 15 bloggers. I think I am pretty much an open book but here goes.
1. Like Mikki I grew up on the upper East coast, but in NJ not Maryland, and I absolutely do not like the cold, no not one bit. I wish I lived in Florida like her, but for now we are stuck going wherever the military sends us. We are going to try for a tour back to Hawaii so that will surely fit the bill.
2. I have Bieber Fever. My grandaughter Kai'lie gave it to me. I can't help it, I love his music and have 3 CD's. Of course it was going to Justin's movie with the grandkids that really hooked me.
3. I have ADHD. Anyone who is around me can tell you that this is true. I sleep maybe 4 hours a night and am as hyperactive as can be, but if you give me 16 oz of coffee 20 minutes before bed I will be out like a light in no time.
4. I always have a house full of kids. It sounds crazy but most of the time it is fun getting to know them all, even the crazy teenagers and I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact the other day I was watching ice road truckers on line with my son's 7 year old friend while my son and his other friend were off in the living room playing Quibits. I think there was another kid playing Wii upstairs but I am not completely sure because me and Ellie were so engrossed in truckers sliding off the road. Like Mikki and her show I am not sure why I love this one so much, but I do.
5. I like beer. I don't drink but once in a blue moon I will have a few glasses when out to eat with my husband. I mean very few so basically I don't drink.
6. I love Hot Buffalo Wing pretzels, which I hide from the kids, and am never found without. Same with French Vanilla creamer.
7. I love tv. I read a lot but I also watch a lot of mindless tv late at night when the kids are in bed. I practically watch anything. Love crazy haunted shows, and I can't help myself. Ghost Adventures is a pleasure of mine that I just can't resist.
Well that's it so I am just going to say that any of my blog friends who read this can participate if they want to. I hope some of you will because it was great fun. Maybe that will make 15 but I'm not sure.
Made some blueberry muffins and had some with tea on Rae Dunn pottery of course
I Remember Joanne Mary Cregan ...
I love Indulgy.com. It has a better feel and look to me then pinterest. I have deleted pinterest due to copyrighting issues and I now s...
Hi to all my blog friends. I have not posted in awhile but hope you are all doing well. I am going to watch the super bowl today here with ...