Thanks to my dear friend Mikki, and also the writer of one of my favorite blogs, The Not So Perfect Housewife, I am bestowed with this fun award. If you have not read Mikki's blog, I can assure you that you do not know what you are missing. So go on over and check her blog out, it's awesome. Anyway here goes, I have to share 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to 15 bloggers. I think I am pretty much an open book but here goes.
1. Like Mikki I grew up on the upper East coast, but in NJ not Maryland, and I absolutely do not like the cold, no not one bit. I wish I lived in Florida like her, but for now we are stuck going wherever the military sends us. We are going to try for a tour back to Hawaii so that will surely fit the bill.
2. I have Bieber Fever. My grandaughter Kai'lie gave it to me. I can't help it, I love his music and have 3 CD's. Of course it was going to Justin's movie with the grandkids that really hooked me.
3. I have ADHD. Anyone who is around me can tell you that this is true. I sleep maybe 4 hours a night and am as hyperactive as can be, but if you give me 16 oz of coffee 20 minutes before bed I will be out like a light in no time.
4. I always have a house full of kids. It sounds crazy but most of the time it is fun getting to know them all, even the crazy teenagers and I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact the other day I was watching ice road truckers on line with my son's 7 year old friend while my son and his other friend were off in the living room playing Quibits. I think there was another kid playing Wii upstairs but I am not completely sure because me and Ellie were so engrossed in truckers sliding off the road. Like Mikki and her show I am not sure why I love this one so much, but I do.
5. I like beer. I don't drink but once in a blue moon I will have a few glasses when out to eat with my husband. I mean very few so basically I don't drink.
6. I love Hot Buffalo Wing pretzels, which I hide from the kids, and am never found without. Same with French Vanilla creamer.
7. I love tv. I read a lot but I also watch a lot of mindless tv late at night when the kids are in bed. I practically watch anything. Love crazy haunted shows, and I can't help myself. Ghost Adventures is a pleasure of mine that I just can't resist.
Well that's it so I am just going to say that any of my blog friends who read this can participate if they want to. I hope some of you will because it was great fun. Maybe that will make 15 but I'm not sure.
So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...
I Remember Joanne Mary Cregan ...
Here is a song that Josh wrote me for mothers day. Be advised it is rap and has a parental advisory. There are not a lot of bad words, I th...
Made some blueberry muffins and had some with tea on Rae Dunn pottery of course