Monday, September 19, 2011


Luckily Pamela hooked me up with this fabulous Fall blog challenge or else my blog would never get the boost it needs. If you want to participate go on over here. Today is day 1 and you have to list some of your favorite Fall traditions. so here are mine:

Dallas Cowboys!!!!! I love the Cowboys, probably because of all the years I lived in OK but I love the Fall because it is the start of the NFL and for me it's all about the Cowboys.

I like that the leaves turn colors and I love sweatshirt weather. Although I spent 9 years living in HI and can't wait to be back, I am enjoying the Fall for now.

pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies.....and on and on and on.

The kids love their church activity that is their version of trick or treating. Although the costumes are always religious. They have a lot of fun.

Middle school football. Both my boys are playing this year and I can't wait to see the kids games. I love football of any kind and It's fun to watch the kids especially. My oldest plays for Greenville Christian college in Illinois but sadly I have to miss those games.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I'm so glad you are participating as well - lots of fall fun to share!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...