Sunday, February 02, 2014

GO HAWKS

Hi to all my blog friends. I have not posted in awhile but hope you are all doing well. I am going to watch the super bowl today here with my boys in El Paso. I am a huge Hawks fan. Dallas Cowboys are my first love but I have spent the last 3 years in WA so I am giving my love to the Hawks today. I am making this dip. My hubby is deployed to Cuba at GTMO so he will be watching the second half of the game and rooting for the Hawks. Anyway I hope everyone enjoys the day today....GO HAWKS

4 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Christina! It was good to hear from you again. Sorry that Dominic is deployed again. Andy is done and just on reserves now. He's living near Nashville and likes it there.
Your Hawks won!

Pamela said...

And go they did! Congratulations Seattle!

Renee said...

It was so good to hear from you! You have been busy with a move, your hubby deployed Congrats to the Seahawks on their outstanding win!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...