Sunday, April 01, 2018

Happy Easter

I hope all my friends and family had a wonderful day. It was quiet here just Darrian and I as dad is a contractor in Afghanistan. 75 more days and he will be home. He retired in November after 23 years in the Army. We are still in El Paso for Darrian's freshman year. He loves his school. Still undecided on our final destination. I am missing the grandkids in Oregon so maybe a move to WA eventually. I am reading Accidental Heroes by Danielle Steel. I like it so far but am only 2 chapters in. I did love Kristin Hannah's The Great Alone which I just finished. I really liked her beautiful description of life in Alaska. What is everyone reading? I hope something good.

1 comment:

Renee said...

So glad to see you're back ~ missed you! I have The Great Alone in my TBR pile - hoping to read it this summer. My book blog is Path of Joy (https://renee1-blog.blogspot.com/) and my family blog is now here:(https://twopeasinapodandmore.blogspot.com/). Hope all is going well for you and your family!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...