Monday, January 16, 2006

Polamalu robbed

1/16/2006 I'll start off this blog with my analysis of the Steelers game. I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, but my husband is a Steelers fan. So I will call myself a pseudo Steelhead. First off I'm glad for the Steelers win but can't understand why it was so hard. The Polamalu interception was a bad call on the ref's part and it seems pretty pathetic that they can't actually justify it. Can someone tell me how you can blow the whistle at the end of a reception (ending the play) and then clearly see Polamalu's knee hitting the ball as the start of another play? Then why when he fall's on top of his own fumble is the play called a fumble not reception? Clearly all players must now stand there when they fumble the ball because the recovery part of fumble recovery has now been declared null and void. Then they decide that the refs will say it wasn't a reception at all. Well if this is the case how many seconds do you actually have to control the ball for it to be an actual reception (10 minutes) ha ha ha. I think the ref's should review this and come clean. We all know Troy was robbed.

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...