Wednesday, January 18, 2006

All That Blog

Did anyone out there watch Dr. Phil yesterday? I'm glad they showed the brain mapping for Aspergers but I wish people knew that their is brain mapping for ADHD also and shows a clear difference in an ADHD brain vs normal. I have ADHD and can tell you that it is a real disorder that is a lot harder to deal with then people know. It deffinately can interfere with life and does on a daily basis.
On a lighter note I am reading "Perfect Nightmare" by John Saul. This book is a great read for any Saul fans and also horror fans out there. It is truly terryifying especailly if you have a teenage daughter like I do. The book is based around an abducted girl who was taken after an open house.
Today I am searching all over the net for an authentic taco recipe. My husband is Mexican and he would like to have them as soon as he gets out of the field. He is in the Army and is training heavily for a deployment to Iraq in August. That would give me a heck of a lot to write about. If any one has a great recipe for tacos please share.
I'm thinking of putting up a donation jar because my dream is to write a book on ADHD. My son's friend commited suicide a year ago this October and I watched this kid suffer with this disorder for years and would like to write a book that may someday save another kid or someone else. I could do a pixel page. Any suggestions from anyone which I should pursue. Donation or pixel.
Steelers go to Denver next Sunday. Hope they win. I would like to see Bettis get a ring before retirement. He really worked hard his career and deserves one.
I don't think I will get to the pro bowl this year even though I live in Hawaii. I am only walking distance to the Aloaha stadium. Due to my husbands training though it will be highly unlikely,
Today is my grandson Julian's birthday. Happy Birthday Julian.

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...