I've been tagged by my friend Sharonb at Quiet Reflections.
Here are the rules of tag
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So six random things about me?
1. I am what they call Obsessive compulsive personality type. Not disorder, but type. Apparently the difference is if you do something compulsively and you think if you don't do it something bad will happen , you have OCD, but if you do something compulsively and don't know why, but don't think anything bad will come of it if you don't do it, you have the personality type. In other words I am obsessive compulsive for no reason, Gee that sounds great.
2. I love living in Hawaii and absolutely love the heat. I don't care if I sweat. The weird thing is I also like snow skiing. Obviously that hasn't happened in awhile, but I still think I'd like it.
3. I love reality tv. The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Amazing Race, Survivor, The Mole, should I continue.
4. I only drink Gevalia coffee, the kind you order. With French Vanilla creamer from Coffeemate whom I once complained to when I couldn't find it in Ft. Sill. They told me they were introducing a new flavor and that they had cut back temporarily on French Vanilla in that area. I told them that isn't fair, I don't want a new flavor, and I will not be buying Coffeemate again until it is back on the shelf. The next week I walked into the commissary and there was a whole refrigerator case full. Now that's what I call customer service.
5. I love UH football. No other college football but I love UH. I jumped on the Colt Brennan bandwagon last year and never got off.
6. I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. I am totally obsessed with the Cowboys. I someday hope to live by the new Cowboys stadium and in the state of Texas so that every fall I can spend my time rooting for the Cowboys. My hubby is a Steelers fan, he can't help it. He comes from Chicago, but likes the Steelers. When the Cowboys play he isn't allowed to root against them. He can keep quiet, but not root against them. No telling what unforeseeable accident may occur in the event he tries to root against them. For this I cannot be held responsible. And that folks is my disclaimer.
I would like to tag:
Jen at a good cup of coffee
Kelley at Aroma of Joy
Elizabeth at embracing life
Susan at Forever His
Cheryl at Hope for each day
Cheri at Pass the salt, please
I will let these ladies know that I would love to hear six random things about them.
Made some blueberry muffins and had some with tea on Rae Dunn pottery of course
I Remember Joanne Mary Cregan ...
I love Indulgy.com. It has a better feel and look to me then pinterest. I have deleted pinterest due to copyrighting issues and I now s...
Hi to all my blog friends. I have not posted in awhile but hope you are all doing well. I am going to watch the super bowl today here with ...