My friend Sandra had this meme on her blog and I thought it was a neat one. Like she said if anyone wants to join in go ahead. Be sure to pop on over to her blog it's really cool.
1. Who is your man?
Dominic, is a SSGT in the United States Army. On the side he plays guitar, so I am sure in his dreams he is a rock star. He works super hard to take care of us and gets me and the kids what we need. He is a great dad, especially to my daughter who has him wrapped around her finger.
2. How long have you been together?
3. How long dated?
For one year.
4. How old is your man?
He is 39 years old
5. Who eats more? Him
6. Who said "I love you" first?
7. Who is taller?
Him. He is 6' I am only 5'4"
8. Who sings better?
Me. He can't sing at all.
9. Who is smarter?
That would be obvious.
10. Whose temper is worse?
His. I'm an angel.
11. Who does the laundry?
12. Who takes out the garbage?
Him. Unless he isn't home. Sometimes I let it overflow so I can prove a point.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
14. Who pays the bills?
15. Who is better with the computer?
Me. But not by a lot. We are not the most computer savvy people.
16. Who mows the lawn?
17. Who cooks dinner?
18. Who drives when you are together?
Me. I think women drive better so I usually take over the wheel. Besides I'm OCD and can't stand to let other people drive me anywhere.
19. Who pays when you go out?
Me, but it all comes from 1 account.
20. Who is most stubborn?
Me. Besides isn't the guy supposed to say I'm sorry since the girls are always right!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Him. I'm never wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Neither, we live in Hawaii and due to our military lifestyle we don't get to see much of anyone.
23. Who kissed who first?
He did, but that's a long story.
24. Who asked who out?
He asked me out
25. Who proposed?
26. Who is the most sensitive?
Him. Although I am not sure he'd admit it.
27. Who has more friends?
Me. I am very social.
28. Who has more siblings?
He does. 1 brother one sister. I have one sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family?
Who do you think?
30. How did you meet?
At a club called the Impact Zone. My friends talked me into stopping there although I didn't want to but I did just to shut them up and the rest is history. We don't even go to clubs. It must of been fate.