Friday, April 22, 2011
MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
This week’s questions are:
1. How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
None. We want to get a dog but since we plan on moving back to Hawaii for retirement we are nervous about bringing one over. You cannot fly with an animal in the storage compartment when it gets too hot and it's hot a lot on the way to HI.
2. What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
Reading and chatting with hubby whenever he is on line. Also I take a lot of pictures to share with him so this is kind of fun.
3. What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
Trader Joe's blueberry scones and vegan chocolate chip cookies. We eat pretty healthy and although there is a good chow hall where he is at it's not totally a health food fest.
4. If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl
I have no idea. Although it may be Fringe. I'd love to play Olivia.
5. What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
I was 09 months pregnant and basically on bed rest with 5 other kids to take care of. It was a close knit post in Germany and my husbands commander let him stay home for 2 weeks and then head on to Albania. That was a plus of being in an MLRS unit in Babenhausen. It was very cohesive.
For more Friday Fill-Ins go on over to Wife of a Sailor
Made some blueberry muffins and had some with tea on Rae Dunn pottery of course
I Remember Joanne Mary Cregan ...
I love Indulgy.com. It has a better feel and look to me then pinterest. I have deleted pinterest due to copyrighting issues and I now s...
Hi to all my blog friends. I have not posted in awhile but hope you are all doing well. I am going to watch the super bowl today here with ...