Monday, June 04, 2012

I just got done reading this little book. It was a Christian romance. I really enjoy these short books. I plan on reading many more over the summer. Loved the idea of a girl from a small town moves to a big city then ends up back in the same small town where she finds love at last. I can't resist the happily ever after story. The only thing I wished this book had added was more of a story between the main character and her love interests kids. Other then that it was a nice, quick little read.

1 comment:

ba san said...

Working Women Handbag or Purse:
Working women have lots of things to put in there hand bags or purse so

the best option is Lanvin 35cm birkin bag, Lanvin bag and Lanvin handbag.Please

click www.lanvinhandbagstore.com

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...