Sunday, June 11, 2006

Prayer

Today was another great day at church. The youth is doing well in the Christian band and the music service is awesome. Vanessa and her friend Jennifer went this morning and are back tonight for our churches prayer session which will last about 2 hours. They have never been to one so I know they will like it. All praying about families. Politics, personal, etc. My husband (who was raised Catholic) is really enjoying this because he never really learned anything from the bible when he was going to church and can't believe how he is getting so much out of it. He says he doesn't find it boring like the services he used to attend. Anyway it helps that we have a great Pastor. Pastor Ko from First Assembly of God Moanalau.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I know this is crazy to be posting on an entry from 2006 but I was surfing through your blog's old entries and I am just amazed at how alike we are. I could have written this exact same sentence describing Vic:

"My husband (who was raised Catholic) is really enjoying this because he never really learned anything from the bible when he was going to church and can't believe how he is getting so much out of it. He says he doesn't find it boring like the services he used to attend."

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...