Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Did you know...

About 8 months ago my neighbor came over to tell me that they now have valet parking at Tripler Army hospital. My husband was eating dinner and thought that was pretty cool. Over the next few months I mentioned valet parking at Tripler quite often. Like can I have $3.00 for valet parking? Or I hope valet parking isn't full today. Or how about If you get to the hospital after 9 am you need to use valet parking. So the other day my hubby went up to Tripler. He never goes up to Tripler since he works in Schofield and uses the clinic up there. What do you think he says to me when he gets home? "Did you know there's valet parking at Tripler now?" "No do you think?"

1 comment:

Jen said...

They just dont listen to us....and when they do its either about sex or more sex or beer.....men!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...