Sunday, November 30, 2008

My heart breaks for Tammy and her family

Today Tammy lost her son Nick who battled brain cancer. If you get a chance to go on over there and leave a message I would encourage you to do so. If you click on her side bar you can see Nick's blog. I have gone back many times and read posts on Tammy's blog and looked at many pictures on Nick's blog. I promise you this family will touch you in some way, especially Nick. He has the face of an angel and what a brave warrior he is. There has been some heavy traffic on Nick's blog, but don't give up, like I said he was an amazing young man and he will live on, not only with Jesus but with us here on earth. You can find Tammy at My heart...His words

4 comments:

Nadine said...

I will go and visit. My dear friend also died recently and it's so hard on the family. I pray that God will comfort them at this time.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I will stop by. Oh friend...this is truly so sad...yet...how blessed that he's sitting at the feet of Jesus.

Joyfulsister said...

Oh Christina..
I had no idea,I just found out through you, Thanks for letting us know. I will go and visit Tammy.

HUgz Lorie

lin said...

Very thought provoking.off the shoulder wedding dresses?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandal Mermaid Wedding Dresses