Sunday, November 30, 2008

My heart breaks for Tammy and her family

Today Tammy lost her son Nick who battled brain cancer. If you get a chance to go on over there and leave a message I would encourage you to do so. If you click on her side bar you can see Nick's blog. I have gone back many times and read posts on Tammy's blog and looked at many pictures on Nick's blog. I promise you this family will touch you in some way, especially Nick. He has the face of an angel and what a brave warrior he is. There has been some heavy traffic on Nick's blog, but don't give up, like I said he was an amazing young man and he will live on, not only with Jesus but with us here on earth. You can find Tammy at My heart...His words

4 comments:

Nadine said...

I will go and visit. My dear friend also died recently and it's so hard on the family. I pray that God will comfort them at this time.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I will stop by. Oh friend...this is truly so sad...yet...how blessed that he's sitting at the feet of Jesus.

Joyfulsister said...

Oh Christina..
I had no idea,I just found out through you, Thanks for letting us know. I will go and visit Tammy.

HUgz Lorie

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.off the shoulder wedding dresses?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandal Mermaid Wedding Dresses

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...