Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vanessa

My daughter has a pineal cyst. The size of the cyst is 2.0 X 1.4 X 1.4. To have a pineal cyst of this size is rare. There are few pediatric neurosurgeons or even neurosurgeons who will even attempt to take a cyst like this out of the head. In other words we are hopeful that this doesn't grow much bigger causing more damage. I have read the story of an amazing woman and her search for someone who would remove the cyst. She found that someone at Skull Base Institute in LA. I am going to have my daughter evaluated there for future reference. This womans website is filled with all the information on pineal cyst so if you want to find out about it or if you ever hear of anyone else who has this type of cyst. Please check our her website.
Kelsy Matterson
Do not forget to check out
Kelsy's links, this is where most
of the info can be found.
Here is another story of a woman's fight for pineal cyst removal.

2 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I will continue to keep Vanessa in my prayers as well as you Christina. This is some good information.

God's girl said...

Sweet friend I am so sorry to hear this! Praying first that God heals this instantly and next that He gives you wisdom along the way if He chooses differently. He can do anything. Praying for you. As a momma that has to be so hard. WOw, I am so sorry. Keep me posted.
MUch love,
Angela

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...