Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's official

I just googled to find out if Walmart is closing their lay a way all over or just in Hawaii. I got my answer. It's official, after Christmas there will be no more lay a way at Walmart. Many people believe this is a huge mistake and so do I. Like one lady said I know people who won't shop at Target because there is no lay a way, and so Walmart is probably in for the same rude awakening. I have noticed lately that Walmart is not what it used to be. Has anyone else noticed this? Well that's the official news for today. Maybe tomorrow the news will be better. One can only hope.

1 comment:

Barb said...

It's OK with me if Walmart gets a rude awakening. They're getting a little big for their britches lately. Don't you think? I agree with you. They're not what they used to be. I prefer Target, lay-a-way or not.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...