Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter.....Late

It was a very busy day. We went to morning service which was awesome then when we got home we had to drive my daughter to the next service. After that I had to drive my son somewhere else and then go outside with the kids to play for awhile. At night I just crashed on the couch and watched tv. Today was more running around. I did have to drop some books off at the library and while I was there I picked up Barbara Delinsky's book Family Tree. I have finally gotten around to wishing you all a late Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Looney Mom™ said...

Ha ha! Right back atcha!

Linda said...

Happy Easter to you too Christina. I think it was a rather busy weekend for everyone. You are probably one of the few among us who didn't have unreasonably cold weather for Easter. Honestly - we are not supposed to have to wear jackets in Texas on Easter sunday!!!
Glad you had a good Easter.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...