Thursday, March 06, 2008

Vanessa


Vanessa had her senior pictures taken a few months ago. They were taken by a studio here and they were ok, but we both thought not too great. Vanessa's friend Brenner who does all the youth group video and photography took this picture and others. This picture is a lot nicer I think. Vanessa thinks so too. I am going to make copies of this in 8X10 and wallets costing me just pennies. The package from the studio would of been about $350. I am so glad he took these. The others he took were nice too.

8 comments:

elizabeth embracing life said...

Wow, she is beautiful. I typically get better pics from young professionals who have a natural passion of photography and definately el'cheapo too.

Beth Cotell said...

Your daughter is beautiful and you are right - this is a great picture. And the price is right!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!
-d

Sandra said...

She's beautiful Chris :)

Jen said...

She is beautiful. I cannot believe she is a senior.

Denise said...

Your daughter is very lovely. Thanks for praying for me, bless you sweet one.

God's girl said...

She is beautiful! That is a good picture and what a blessing of that savings!
Blessings,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.Wedding Dress Shops. Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...