Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What planet do I live on?

I visit the Borders book store at least once a month. I know where every Borders on the island is. I know where all the Barnes and Nobles on the island are too. I know where the used book store "The Book Nook," is and I knew where the "Cheapos" used book store was even when it changed locations for a second time and closed once again. I am a book freak. I read everything and anything. I actually have stock in Amazon.com. So how the heck, after 6 years, do I not know where this is? I asked my daughter and she said "Oh, it's right down the street from Lanai Kai juice." There's a Lanai Kai juice in Kailua? Who knew.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, the next time I am in Hawaii, you'll just have to take me there! I love the look of that place.

elizabeth embracing life said...

A lovelys store. Maybe they are the next great store to spread across the nation.

Anonymous said...

http://www.goodreads.com/

Do you know about this site? Its great for readers.
-d

Anonymous said...

how fun!!!! I love a good book and a good book store :0)

Anonymous said...

Ooo, fun! My favorite book haunt is Half Price Books. I can get into some real trouble there!
another great website for trading books for free is bookmooch.com

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...