Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gadgets and apps
So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...
-
I Remember Joanne Mary Cregan ...
-
This one always makes me think. Especially this line: "Then I caught a glimpse of who You might be, the slightest hint of You brought...
-
I want to thank all of my prayer warriors out there who prayed for my mom. Mom has come through her surgery better than expected. This is t...
5 comments:
cool song!! I am more! You are more!
great song!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the prayers.
Please continue to pray...there is so much loss (loss of life and loss of homes) The totals keep rising and the stories keep coming in. It is so heartbreaking, but our community is coming together like nothing I have ever seen before...to God be the glory for that!
Love that song! Have a good weekend!
Love it!
<><
Great song!
Post a Comment