Friday, August 19, 2011

Christian Cinema

There is a wonderful Christian movie rental web site that rents out only Christian movies and shows. It is called Christiancinema.com. Years ago it fell under a different name, but it is still an awesome company. If you like to rent Christian movies from new realeases like Soul Surfer and Grace Card, or Christian documentaries, Animated, Biblical drama, family, holiday, home school, this is the place for you. I am a member and it works exactly like Netflix yet everything on the site is Christian, period. No garbage. Check it out.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I never heard of it, but I'm checking it out. Thanks!

Renee said...

Thanks for the heads up! I am going over to check it out.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...