Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Hillsboro fair

We spent this past weekend with my daughter Kira and her family at the Washington County fair in Hillsboro OR. We had fun and the kids got their fill of rides and deep fried foods....twinkies, snickers, oreos, etc. One night we all had dinner at PF Changs. It was so good. They have family style food so you get to share and try all the dishes. The younger kids chowed down on the lo mein. If you have one of these restaurants nearby you should try it. It was inexpensive, classy, and best of all YUMMY!!!!

5 comments:

Mari said...

There are no PF Changs near me, but I wish there was. I've heard they are great!

jay said...

Wow! You guys look like had a great time over there...

=)

Jen said...

Hey gal! Havent been on here much. We have had alot of death and its hard for me to sit down and even talk about it. Along with Rod dying madison's dear friend was killed in an accident that shocked our entire area. madison spoke at her funeral. I have cried and grieved all summer. This is one summer I wish to be done.
I hope you all are well..I think about you often!

Mikki said...

Oh i haven't been to a fair in a long time.

Thanks for the offer on IAMS coupons. If you get some.. just send them my way :-)

Renee said...

I wish we had PF Changs near us. The fair sounded fun! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my blog. I'll be keeping you in my prayers (and your family) too. Take care!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...