Cheryl at Hope for each day has tagged me so here goes
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Both, no or about it.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3. Colored light on house/tree or white?
Whatever lights I can find from last year that still work. This year it's all white inside and out.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
I start the day after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Mashed potato casserole.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
almost getting killed on a toboggan (my mom's idea).
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I heard it from my friends.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes the one's from my parents
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
I have ornaments I've saved and I buy some new one's. Many the kids make me.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
Could care less. I guess living in a warm climate makes you not miss the cold at all. No shoveling, ice, crazy drivers.
12. Can you ice skate?
Yes although the last time I was on skates 2 years ago I shattered my wrist. Requiring 9 hours in emergency and surgery. Of course Dominic was away at the time. Kind of like Murphy's law. Nothing goes wrong all year but when the hubby's away everything goes South.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
14. What is the most important think about the holidays for you?
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Pumpkin pie with lots of cool whip and milk, ice cold milk.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
21. What do you want for Christmas?
Haven't really thought about it.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's?
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
Yes, it is actually a Pittsburgh Steelers hat, black and gold.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
My hubby and kids.
Now I get to tag 5 people.
1. Jen @ A good cup of coffee
2. Sandra @ A diary of a stay at home mom
3. Elizabeth @ Elizabeth embracing life
4. Darlene @ Everything to me aka Puff's pocket
5. Nadine @ Just being me
Here are the rules:
1. post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the Questions.
3. Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.
Have a great day all!