Friday, January 04, 2008

computer

It's amazing that I ever get to use one of the 4 that are in the house. Usually my 15 year old is on some kind of game which takes at least 2 hours a day to play, then my 17 year old is on my laptop myspaceing the entire universe I'm sure. My hubby likes to keep his at work locked in his office and now my 4 year old says to me this morning, as he is playing on the PBS kids web site, "don't turn off my game." Well la di. So where does that leave me? My brand new Apple laptop I got for Christmas last year is definitely my favorite. Although I have PC's everywhere else, and although I only tried the Apple because I had a great deal coupon since I bought an IPOD for my daughter a few years back, I have found I absolutely love it and probably won't go back to PC as far as laptops go. My husband has the really expensive brand new Dell and I don't like all the security you have to put on it. My Apple loads in exactly 30 seconds and never has security issues, in fact hubby wants one of them. Ha ha it's mine, or is it really. In actuality by the time I sit on the couch at 10:30pm to get on my laptop I realize once again that my daughter has run the battery dry and at 17 do you think she knows what the word recharger means? Maybe we need another computer so the cat have one too..

1 comment:

Jen said...

Too funny...everyone says this about me. Madison has her own lap top.....but like to get on mine for some crazy reason.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...