Monday, January 21, 2008

Great prediction

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady celebrates a first down against the San Diego Chargers during the fourth quarter Sunday.

New England Patriots You're right dad, New England is going to win the Super Bowl, Thank God!


A few months ago my dad said it doesn't matter who goes to the end since the Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl anyway. This prediction was of course made when the Cowboys were winning. It seems to me now that this prediction is probably correct.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God New England won the Super Bowl.

Oh...They didn't?

Maybe the Cowboys won..They didn't?

Maybe Green Bay won..They Didn't?

Then which team could have possibly won the game ???????

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. cap sleeve wedding dress Louboutin Shoes Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Flower Girls

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...