Thursday, January 24, 2008

Truth?

I had to take a peak at this new show: "The moment of Truth." I really didn't find it all that bad, but they did not get up to the most difficult questions yet. The real problem I have with this is it can be entirely misleading. For instance they asked this guy "Have you ever hid something from your wife." Of course the lie detector is going to say your lying if you say no, but how do you answer this. What if the poor guy hid a present he bought for her, or what if he bought a candy bar and didn't tell her. Another question was "do you keep a secret bank account from your wife?" What if he does but it only has $2.00 in it and he keeps it on the side because he is saving to buy her a nice vacation for retirement?" Does this really count as bold faced lying? I guess all this can be explained after the show, but I really think this game might not be all that truthful.

1 comment:

Jen said...

We missed it. But you know to me...it drives the faithful people to sin. think about it...everyone sins....now they have to admit it on TV. And even if your on the right path it's all over now...lol.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...