Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Okay a little bit weird

It's a little weird when in a house full of Dallas fans your kid runs around in this shirt all year...

It gets a little weirder when your realize your other kid has been running around in this shirt all year.

If I was a betting girl I would say Green Bay is going to take it all the way since the Patriot shirt Damian is wearing has Kelly on it and he is no longer with the Pats, yet good old Brett is still in the mix. Although Brady is #12. Mm I wonder if God is trying to tell me something.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Did you know I went to school with a girl who dated Brett Farve.....for awhile too. She married someone else though.....poor girl.

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.wedding dress with sleeves Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandal Vintage Wedding Dresses

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...