Whenever I pray for someone I always pray for God to send his angels to guard that person and I let Satan know he has no authority over them. These are some of the scriptures I like to read and meditate on because as believers they basically let Satan know where he stands. He has no authority here and I like him to know it. This is something I clearly let Satan know on a daily basis. We as believers have the authority over Satan, not the other way around and we must never forget it. * Satan cannot harm believers — "...and the evil one cannot harm him" (1 John 5:18).
* Satan must flee when resisted — "Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you" (James 4:7).
* Satan has no authority over Christians — "For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son He loves" (Colossians 1:13).
* Satan has been disarmed and defeated — "And having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross" (Colossians 2:15).
* Satan and his works are destroyed — "...so that by His death He might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil" (Hebrews 2:14), and "The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work" (1 John 3:8).
* God protects His own against Satan's attack — "Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has?" (Job 1:10).