Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Leota's Garden

Right now I am reading this book. I a almost finished and I am really enjoying it. I absolutely love Francine Rivers and have read a few of her book over the years. Is anyone else reading anything good right now? Next I am going to read Unafraid by Francine. It is the story of Mary. I know I am going to like it as much as I like the other books she writes. For now that is the extent of my summer reading except for a few magazines. I have been taking the kids to the pool every day and it is nice just to relax and be able to read without thinking of anything else but the moment. The crock pot helps too.

4 comments:

Julia said...

I love her books too! The Mark of the Lion trilogy by Francine Rivers is really good. I just finished Thorn in My Heart by Liz Curtis Higgs and thought it was great. This is also part of a series. I plan to read the rest of the series this summer/fall.

Addicted to Beadz said...

Christina,

Did you go out and buy the Wii fitness? And, if so how do you like it?

I came over to tell you Jan had her MRI Spec this morning and it is inconclusive also. They are going to do a PET CT scan at 7:00 tomorrow morning and then she will see her oncologist at 9:30. We are trusting this is good news since they weren't able to see blood flowing through.

Also, her tech this morning asked her if he could pray with her before he did the scan. Pretty cool!

Cheryl

Let me know about this Wii fitness!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Nope, haven't read that, but would definitely read it...LOVE Francine Rivers!

Anonymous said...

I need to read this!!! Praying for your mom!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...