Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This

Not too long ago my husband bought this. The kids never asked for this when it came out, nor did they ask for this when so many of their friends were talking about it, but when mom saw this I just had to have it. Of course we have this but so far mom hasn't gotten off her butt to buy this considering this costs half the price of this.

Anyway the other day my son asked my if I wanted to play dodge ball with him on this system. I said "yah I love dodge ball. Well we start the game and the guy I am has boxing gloves on. I said "why is he wearing boxing" and Damian said "because he throws the ball at you and you have to hit it." That's not dodge ball. Dodge ball is where they throw balls at you and you have to try to avoid them not punch them. Once the game started the ball comes flying at you at 90 miles an hour and I could barely hit one. Damian kept saying "Mom, hit the balls." "I'm trying." Needless to say that was a bust so today I am going to go out looking for this. Something in the mommy skill range. Now lets see them beat me at pilates.

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...