Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pray for mom please

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

This is one of my favorite quotes from the Bible. I pray a lot like I've said before and a day does not go by that I don't think of this quote from James 5:16.

My mom has acute kidney failure due to dehydration. So please pray that she recovers. Every time she tries to come home she has to go right back into the hospital because there is another roadblock. Please pray for her to get better and hopefully make it home eventually.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I hate it that you cannot be there for her physically. I'm so sorry. I will pray for you and your mom's healing. God preforms miracles...keep your faith.

Beth Cotell said...

I will be praying for your mom.

Looney Mom™ said...

Christina,

My heart is with you. I feel your pain. It is so hard to know someone you love is suffering one thing after another and you wish you could do something... but actually you are; you PRAY fervently and that IS the best thing you could do!

Praying WITH you, sister.

ocean mommy said...

Praying for your mom..and those Dr.'s and Nurses helping her...

Blessings,
stephanie

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...