Sunday, March 08, 2009

Cousin Diane's mango smoothie

The other day on facebook there was some talk about smoothies. My cousin then gave me this recipe that sounds yummy so I thought I would post it in case anyone else would like to make it. I am going to get the ingredients tomorrow and give it a try.

1 Cup frozen Mango (you can use fresh, but I am getting frozen at Sam's club)
1 container Stoneybrook Farms vanilla yogurt (also at Sam's Club)
5 ice cubes
1/2 Cup organic cranberry juice (add more if using frozen fruit)
Add 1 banana if not sweet enough.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

I am going to pass this along to my friend who is smoothie queen!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!!!

Kimberly said...

Yum!
We love smoothies in my house! Thanks for the recipe!
Hope you and your family are all doing well!
Love and prayers,
K :)

Jen said...

Sounds fabulous....I'm book marking. thanks for sharing.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...