Sunday, March 15, 2009

People let me tell you bout my best friend


Meet Scooba, friends of Roomba. I have had Roomba for about a year or so and I use him every day (I say him like he's a person). When I mentioned to my Cousin Diane that I loved my Roomba she said she had one to and a Scooba to go with. She said Scooba was even better then Roomba. So when I saw Scooba the other day for a great price I new he had to be mine. I used him today and he did my entire dining room, kitchen, and family area and did not even try to go over one rug. When I say what a great job he did I then went and used him in the bathroom. I ran the Roomba first but not in the bathroom when I realized the instructions said I didn't have to sweep first. What an awesome job he did. So now not only will I rarely vacuum a floor again, but I doubt I will ever wash one either. Since spring break is next week and we will either spend all our time at the beach, pool or water park this will come in handy not to mention my crock pot will be going full speed for 14 days. Gee how much easier can it get then this. Maybe some device that can do my laundry. There's always hope.

5 comments:

Technonana said...

And one that folds and puts the clothes away, and irons and hangs the articles of clothing on a hanger and into the closet?
Oh, Yeah, ummm that's a maid isn't it?

Kelley said...

How have I not known about the Roomba before today? I am going to check it out RIGHT NOW!! Thank you for the heads up and I hope you have a wonderful Spring Break!!

Nadine said...

I always wondered if those worked. I never knew anyone who used one before. Next time I see one, I'll have to pick it up.

Deborah said...

I know now what to ask for my mother's day gift!

Jen said...

That sounds pretty awesome...too bad she doesnt drink coffee too.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...