Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prisoner of Circumstance - Give a way


I read this book, written by a Nadine, whom I know from her blog Just Being Me. recently. This book was such a good book. It had it all. I was hooked from page one and fell in love with the characters immediately. I absolutely loved Regina (the main character) and her parents. I did not love Anthony, and my feelings were mixed for poppy. I can honestly say this book was so good I hope Nadine plans on writing another. She has what it takes to be a wonderful addition to the Christian writers out there. I read the book fast, but was sad to see it end. I have my copy and would love to give it away to someone who would really appreciate it. I know I don't get a whole lot of blog traffic, but if you make a comment I will put the names in a bag and let the kids pick one out and the name they pick will be the one who gets the book. I promise you you won't be disappointed in Prisoner of Circumstance

6 comments:

Deborah said...

I love a good read, so count me in.

I tried to comment yesterday on your church videos, but my computer was acting up.

I love the services. They look like so much fun. But I know that my dad would not be comfortable..he likes those old mellow services..but those are good too. Hope you enjoyed the day with your dad.

elizabeth embracing life said...

Add me to the list. I have just finished three books, and this is going to be my next one.

Darlene said...

I love to read books. Count me in on the drawing.
I will check out the blog "Just Being Me".
Thanks for sharing!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!!

Nadine said...

Christina thank you so much for a wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. It's been a crazy couple of days so I haven't been around much.

How long is this giveaway for? I will post about it on my blog if you like.

j said...

I REALLY need that book! Really really. Come on random number generator - pick me!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Hi Christina!I came over from Jennifers. Count me in! Sounds like a wonderful book!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...