Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday Funnies



Church Bulletin Bloopers 3
Category : Church Jokes
Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person(s) you want remembered.

Attend and you will hear an excellent speaker and heave a healthy lunch.

The church will host an evening of fine dining, superb entertainment, and gracious hostility.

Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 pm-prayer and medication to follow.

The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.

Low Self-Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use the back door.

A songfest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.

Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
For More Friday Funnies hop on over here.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all hilarious! My favorite:

"Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance."

Do you think there's any significance that the Verification Word for my comment was "tuishlog?"

SophieMae said...

Oh, what a hoot! I love bulletin bloopers. Idano which one I like best. The gracious hostility was great. Thanks for merrying my heart today.


Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh too funny! I loved the first one! LOL.
Thanks for sharing and spreading some laughs today!
Happy Friday!
Kim

Leah said...

I was a fill in secretary at a church while my friend was on maternity leave. I typed the word pants in the bulletin instead of pantry. Oops. I heard about it Monday morning!

Sweet Blessings said...

I bet potluck super sunday was a full event-lol! Too funny on several of them! Amanda:)

Brenda @ Tie That Binds Us said...

I like the low self esteem using the back door! Have a blessed day!
Brenda

Jennifer said...

Those are great! Too funny...love the Weight Watchers and the low self esteem.

Happy Friday!

Susan said...

OK, these were REALLY FUNNY!!

Thanks♥

Hope you have a blessed day!

Laurie Ann said...

Too funny! Wouldn't want to heave that lunch, LOL. Happy Friday!

Raise Them Up said...

These are great! They're ALL great!!

Debra Kaye said...

Those are so funny! Just loved em!

Happy Friday to you, sweet friend!

Technonana said...

Oh No!! My sides are hurting!!
gotta watch those type O's.

God's girl said...

Those always crack me up!!!
Much love,
Angela

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...