Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon



Today is Brandon's 17th birthday. I didn't have any pictures that were new to download so I stole them off his myspace. Monday is Brandon's prom. From the looks of this picture they don't look to serious. Things have changed a lot though. When I went to prom I picked out a dress and then my date picked out his tux to match it. When I went to get Brandon's tux I asked him what color his date was wearing and he said "I told her to wear black." "So you're picking out the tux in the color you want and then she has to match it." "Ya." Interesting. Then he asked me last night to get him one of those things you put on her wrist he said "you know what's it called, a croissant." "You mean Corsage?" "Ya," So today I am going to buy Brandon a croissant.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Hope he has a great birthday. My son turns 15 Monday.

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday to your son.

LOL - croissant...too funny.

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!
WOW, times sure have changed! I wonder how she liked him telling her what color dress?
Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Debra Kaye said...

Happy 17th to Brandon. My son, too, turns 17 this year. It is a wonderful age to be sure!

Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

that made me laugh! croissant :O) by the way Toddler B and your son share the same name :O) makes me sigh for things to come...

elizabeth embracing life said...

I love this age and the wonder of it all. Different with each child, that is for sure.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...