Friday, March 25, 2011

Everyone who knows me knows I love the cooking show Extra Virgin. I act like I know Debi and Gabriele personally. Last night I sat with the boys until 10:30 pm catching up on the episodes I missed. Today I made Gabriele's Bruschetta Pizzaiola. It was delicious and so easy to make. I gathered all the ingredients, went to work chopping and mixing and then put the mixture on sliced Italian bread that had been toasted. Popped them in to the oven for 10 minutes and the next thing you know we were eating Bruschetta to die for. There will be many recipes over the next few months I make after watching Debi and Gabriele. I will share them with you. In the meantime check out Extra Virgin if you like cooking shows. It think it's one of the best for authentic Italian food. After all Gabriele is from Tuscany.


6 comments:

Mari said...

I've never heard of that show. I'll have to look it up!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

That looks delish!!!!
<><

Shelly said...

That does look yummy. I'll have to check out that show. I love easy recipes.

Susanne said...

Yummy. I love stuff like this. Never heard of that show, though.

Tonya said...

That looks great!

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! Wedding Dress Shops, Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Hot Sale

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...