Thursday, March 31, 2011
Mil-Spouse Friday Fill- In
1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s Kind of a lot of scenes from the movie You've got Mail. Don't ask me why because we didn't meet this way but the two character have very similar personalities to us and the end scene at the Empire State building reminds me how they got together almost under impossible odds. Like what are the odds. That's how it was for us. We came together like it was fate. We sure had a lot of obstacles but for some reason it all worked out.
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J Yes Possibly Iraq. It seems like these people will need a lot of help in rebuilding. Although I am not sure if it is considered a war zone anymore. Maybe then Afghanistan. I think the women and children there need to be protected from the Taliban. I would love to work in an orphanage in a place like this trying to make a difference.
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy No.
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move I hate to park in certain parking spaces. I don't like 3, 5, 8, I won't usually park in spaces with these numbers attached to them. For instance I love the number 7 but would not park in a space marked 37. I have lot's of fears when I'm in the car and someone else is driving, the parking space thing is the least of them.
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters The climate we lived in for 8 1/2 years in Hawaii and the place we plan on retiring in. It's always perfect and rarely changes. I can't ask for more.
For more Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-in head on over to Wife of a Sailor
So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...
I Remember Joanne Mary Cregan ...
Here is a song that Josh wrote me for mothers day. Be advised it is rap and has a parental advisory. There are not a lot of bad words, I th...
Made some blueberry muffins and had some with tea on Rae Dunn pottery of course