I found this one at Susannes blog and had to give it a try.
1. Where do you most often buy your books? Amazon.com
2. If you buy online, which do you prefer B&N or Amazon.com? Ebay? Christianbooks.com? or elsewhere? Amazon.com
3. Do you put your name in your books? No
4. How do you feel about loaning books to others? I don't mind since I never read a book more than once. Most of my friends who read also take great care of their books so I can trust them with mine. I usually don't lend though, just give them away.
5. Do you highlight or mark your books as your read? No. I only highlight in my Bible. Sometimes I might copy a quote down.
6. How often do you visit your local library? At least 2 times a month. Sometimes in the summer we go more often like once a week.
7. Do you collect any certain kind of book? No I don't collect books.
8. What do you do when you are done with a book and you no longer want it? I donate them. I sometimes do book crossings and release them, but not that often. I give them to my mom if she hasn't read them yet, especially if she is here in Hawaii visiting.
9. Do you keep a list or catalog of books you own? No
10. Any other book habits you'd like to share? I buy books all the time. I have over 500 in my so called library. I sometimes love the hunt for a book as much as the actual reading of the book.
Any one else want to join in on this one, be my guest.
Made some blueberry muffins and had some with tea on Rae Dunn pottery of course