I found this one at Susannes blog and had to give it a try.
1. Where do you most often buy your books? Amazon.com
2. If you buy online, which do you prefer B&N or Amazon.com? Ebay? Christianbooks.com? or elsewhere? Amazon.com
3. Do you put your name in your books? No
4. How do you feel about loaning books to others? I don't mind since I never read a book more than once. Most of my friends who read also take great care of their books so I can trust them with mine. I usually don't lend though, just give them away.
5. Do you highlight or mark your books as your read? No. I only highlight in my Bible. Sometimes I might copy a quote down.
6. How often do you visit your local library? At least 2 times a month. Sometimes in the summer we go more often like once a week.
7. Do you collect any certain kind of book? No I don't collect books.
8. What do you do when you are done with a book and you no longer want it? I donate them. I sometimes do book crossings and release them, but not that often. I give them to my mom if she hasn't read them yet, especially if she is here in Hawaii visiting.
9. Do you keep a list or catalog of books you own? No
10. Any other book habits you'd like to share? I buy books all the time. I have over 500 in my so called library. I sometimes love the hunt for a book as much as the actual reading of the book.
Any one else want to join in on this one, be my guest.