Saturday, November 11, 2006

Your five factor personality profile

I found this test over at Barb's blog and it caught my attention so here goes. This is what my answers had to say about me:

Extroversion

You have high extroversion.
You are outgoing and engaging with both strangers and friends.
You truly enjoy being with people and bring energy into any situation.
Enthusiastic and fun, you're the first to say "let's go!"

Conscientiousness

You have medium conscientiousness.
You're generally good at balancing work and play.
When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.
But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.

Agreeableness

You have high agreeableness.
You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.
Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.
You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.

Neuroticism

You have low neuroticism
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed-making others feel secure.

Openness to experience

Your openness to new experiences is high.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.
A great connoisseur of art and beauty, you can find.

For the most part this was accurate except anyone that knows me will tell you I am totally neurotic, so where they came up with all that I don't know. If any of you want to try this you can go here.

6 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

I love these little tests like this. Thanks for passing the link on.

Susanne said...

I was surprised exactly how closely accurate this test was.

If you would like me to email you and tell you how to actually get the test from the site on your blog just email me Christina

Barb said...

My results were pretty accurate too, Christina. But I think the neurotic level was a little off. I think I'm totally neurotic! You, on the other hand, don't seem neurotic to me at all. For some reason I think of you as being pretty laid back. Hmmmm. These tests results are always interesting!

Lori said...

I'll have to give this a try.

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

they got neurotic wrong for me too.. unless we're all a lot less neurotic than we give ourselves credit for?

Jen said...

Cool....I love tests like this...

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...