Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Awards from my dear friend Cheryl

I want to thank my dear friend Cheryl for blessing me with two awards. If you do not read Cheryl's blog, Hope for Each Day, you are missing a blessing. Her posts always inspire me. She has a way of posting scriptures and really bringing out their meanings. She also has a heart of gold. We have spent awhile now praying for each other's families, and I am glad to call Cheryl my friend. The first award means "this blog invests and believes, the proximity (meaning that blogging makes us "close"-being close through proxy. I feel very close to Cheryl and am very thankful she feels the same about me. The second award is


Autumn Friends Award which has the most adorable picture to go with it. I am going to try to get these in my sidebar but so far I have not gotten the hang of this yet as you all can see. Anyway I thank you Cheryl my friend whom I have grown close to through this new world of blogging.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

Jen said...

Very sweet....congrats to you friend.

Addicted to Beadz said...

I'm trying to catch up and feel very ashamed. Yes, sister, I do feel close to you.

Praying for your sis as she goes for more surgery. God already has known this was there. That is what we have said about Jan. He is in control. We will just pray believing that everything will be fine.

Let me know what you find out!

Love,
Cheryl

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...