Tuesday, September 02, 2008

H20


We all know by my previous post about vacuums that I am obsessed with them. This also travels over into carpet cleaners, steamers, and floormops, of which I own each. My daughter was watching an infomercial on this H20 mop the other night and she told me she was saying how much I would love this and then when she went into the closet there it was. She said "you own this too?" What do you think.

On another note I reserved a copy of a book about a week ago at the library. Of course today I went to the library around 10am. When I got home who do you think calls? The library saying my book that I reserved is in. So I guess tomorrow I am off again to the library.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is normally my luck with the library and the book. I may run into our library today.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...