Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wecome Home (you)


I have been reading a really good book lately and in it the author said something that was really meaningful. She wrote "He had stomped and fumed. but when he needed God--when there was no other hope--back he came, heart in hand, pleading for mercy. He supposed God was used to that sort of thing." and this led me to post this song. Because what does God do when we come home, pleading for mercy, with our hearts in our hands? He welcomes us home. Go here for the video and I am sure you will be blessed.



3 comments:

Addicted to Beadz said...

Christina,

Come visit me when you have a chance. Got something for you!

Have a great week!

Cheryl

elizabeth embracing life said...

Thanks for sharing. Pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

oh, i love that!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...