Monday, September 08, 2008

God's promises and prayer request for victims of plane crash

I am reading an adorable little book called God's Promises for every day. Yesterday I was reading Jesus is your Peace. One verse I would like to share with you all today is:
Let the peace that Christ gives control your thinking, because you were all called together in one body to have peace. Always be thankful. Colossians 3:15
I pray that all my friends out there are blessed with peace today.

On another note: My sister posted about a family that was involved in a plane crash. This girl Stephanie Nielson is a blogger who impacted lot's of people. So many from the blogging community came out to support them. You can see a piece about this family on The Today Show tomorrow in the first hour. Please pray for this family. They have four children. You can see the nierecovery blog and click on (about Nie), then click on the left where it says CJanerun and this will take you to Stephanie's sister and she is running a blog to keep everyone posted about Stephanie and Christians recovery. You can read about the crash and the amazing family HERE in an article from the New York Times.

3 comments:

Jen said...

i plan on watching it this morning thanks for the update on this.

Kimberly said...

Oh, thank you for letting us know! How my heart breaks for this precious family! I will be praying for them!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for filling us in. I, too, will be praying for this family. Also, I have been praying for your sister.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...