Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gadgets and apps
So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...
-
I Remember Joanne Mary Cregan ...
-
This one always makes me think. Especially this line: "Then I caught a glimpse of who You might be, the slightest hint of You brought...
-
I want to thank all of my prayer warriors out there who prayed for my mom. Mom has come through her surgery better than expected. This is t...
4 comments:
I'm still praying and believing for total and complete healing.
Yeah!!!! God is so amazing! Will continue to pray for Stephanie, and you my friend!
Thanks for updating!
Cheryl
Praise God!
Thank you for the update!
That is really good news girl....still praying for you and her.
Post a Comment