1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate? Both, but I like egg nog a little better.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Wraps them, but Santa may do something different this year like set them under the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree or white? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not all the time.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the day after Thanksgiving. I can't wait because I love Christmas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Stuffing.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child. I have a few. One is going to my grandmothers house (me me) on Christmas eve to spend with my cousin Gale and her family and the other is Sharing Christmas with my grandparents on my mom's side especially when my grandpa stopped at the backery for cupcakes.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I heard it at school in about 3rd grade.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes the gifts that come from relatives and not from Santa. Otherwise it would be too confusing to know who bought what.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? This year white lights and decorations collected from over the years.
11. Snow! I love snow, but I don't miss it. I like the hot weather better, but it would be nice to see a white Christmas once again.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes...I think...Although that is how I broke my wrist this year. So I guess the answer is still I think.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I think it was roller skates one year.
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie!
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas eve when we get to midnight service although our church does it at 7:00pm. Then we come home and have hot coccoa, yes even in Hawaii, and we read Christmas books usually from the Christian book store. This year we may ice skate. Hopefully I won't break my wrist which then would be a tradition.
16. What tops your tree? Usually an angel although the boys want me to buy a star this year.
17. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving, but only if it's something I really thought about not just a gift because you have to give one, but something that you know the other person will enjoy.
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Felice Navidad
19. Candy Canes yuck or yum? I don't love them, but once in a while I will eat one.
20. Fruitcake? I don't like it, but my southern friends swears they make the best fruitcake in the south and that everyone likes it. So I guess I don't really know.
My friend Jen over at "A good cup of coffee" got this one going for me so go check her out if you want to join in. Also say a prayer for her little one Miller who needs surgery on Dec. 22. Poor little guy. Hopefully this will make him all better.