Friday, December 15, 2006

My decorated house..pictures in post below

I posted a glimpse of my decorations so I could join Boomamas Christmas
tour of homes
. This is my tree and then the area where I blog. I also
showed my favorite Christmas blanket and my decorations by the front
window. I didn't go all out this year because I have barely gotten my
regular decorating done due to my broken wrist. I only started using a
hammer a few weeks ago. Anyway I hope to be done soon and then be able
to go all out for next years tour. Wish me luck.

PS Notice the bottom half of my tree lacks decorations. This is because my kids hang all of them up high so their baby brother doesn't ruin them.

5 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I love a half decorated tree! Usually means there's a little one around. Your village is beautiful. Thanks for the tour and have a blessed Christmas!

Barb said...

I sure understand about only decorating the top half. I didn't do that but I'm on my toes all the time when Cameron's here.

I love your pretty blanket and your village, especially the lighthouse.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Christina. And thanks for inviting us to your home.

Barb
A Chelsea Morning

Kate O'Brien said...

Love your tree and decorations!

Hope your wrist is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty-thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Sandra said...

Love it Chris, thanks so much for sharing :)

Glad I got to see it.

How are you doing otherwise? I know your hubby just left so I'm keeping you in my prayers and thinking of you....sending huge hugs your way :)

Sandra

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...